domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Summer holidays are about to end. How sad it is to return to the routine again! This summer has been one of the best summers I remember since I've done lots of funny things.

I have spent most of my summer in my swimming pool where we sunbathe, relax or play with a ball or cards. In fact, I gave two parties in it where we had a lot of fun. Another thing I've done a lot this summer is going to the beach, since we went with our Molvizar's friends who have a car and in the evening, we used to eat a kebab in Salobreña. Moreover, this summer I had my hair cut as I had it too long and my parents wanted me to have it cut.

One of the days I've enjoyed the most this summer is when my friends and I went to Playa Granada to surf as there were too many waves, although we had never tried it. I have always wanted to go surfing. If you asked me what water sport I would like to take up, I'm sure I'll probably choose surfing. The other day I enjoyed the most was when I was with muy family in Cazorla, as we used to go there every summer since I was very little and I hadn't gone for about two years. It could be said that the camping where I used to go in Cazorla takes a big part of muy childhood. I have lots of great memories there, so it was very exciting to visit it once again. 

To sum up, I have done plenty of things this summer, except studying and advance work for the next school year. However, I've passed my Philosophy exam, so I can still rest for a few more days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario