domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

Eating less meat could save 45,000 lives a year, experts claim.

I can't believe it! Well...I've always known that eating too much meat isn't very healthy, but I didn't know it can cause 45,000 deaths a year! That's a big problem, especially for Spain. In my opionion, most Spanish people usually eat meat, and it can produce obesity, and other problems like cancer. However, we can't forget to eat meat sometimes, because it contributes with vitamins that are necessary for our body.
At home, I usually eat meat, and I hardly ever eat fruit and vegetables. My parents always tell me that I have to eat more fruit and vegetables, but I don't want listen to them.
I reckon we should start to eat more healthily, and avoid going to fast food restaurants like Mc Donald's or Burger King, whose meats we really don't know of which animal it is from.
Let's do it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario