jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

HAVE YOU EVER VISITED PARIS?

I was in Paris in February with the Official Language School. It was an awesome trip! It was the first time that I was in France. We were there for one week, it was very cold but it rained only one of these days.
In Paris, we saw lots of famous monuments and places like the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre Musuem where I could see for the first time 'The Mona Lisa', we also saw The Notre Dame's Cathedral, the most famous cemetery in the world 'Cimetiére du Pére Lachaise, where there are buried many famous people like Eugene Delacroix, Victor Noir, Gilbert Becaud, Oscar Wild, etc. One thing that I really liked was the boat trip by the river Seine. We also visited 'Galeries Lafayette' where there were lot of make up, clothes, etc, but they were very expensive.
We moved from place to place through Paris by subway and RER.
In summary, I did lots of things that I wanted to do since I was little, even, a man made a caricature of me :)
And the most important, I revised my French!! I would like to go once again.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario