domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!

It's finally new year 2015!!
On New Year's Eve all the people in the world celebrate the New Year. Some people celebrate the New Year with their families and other people go to party with their friends.

Usually, people eat twelve grapes, twelve seconds before twelve o'clock. And when it's twelve o'clock people are very happy and kiss the family and friends, because it's New Year.
Finally, the next day some families, like mine, go to have lunch at a restaurant.

I hardly ever think in my resolutions for the new year. But I'm going to say some of them for the 2015:
-I promise that I'm going to be more responsible.
-I promise I'm going to eat more.
-I promise I'm going to study one week before an exam.

And that is all !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario